Dangerous Designs competition launched at dangerousdesigns.com.au
Our five high profile judges have been busy judging the first round of excellent entries. The online competition aims to encourage students and working designers to use more wood and wood products and is linked to social media to maximise its reach.
The competition is open to all design professionals, enthusiasts and students and covers practically every design category, with cash prizes, a People’s Sur(prize) and commercialisation opportunities.
Five high profile judges have been confirmed for the competition:
- Dylan Brady, Director, Decibel Architects,
- Peter Maddison, Maddison Architects and Host of Grand Designs Australia,
- Linda Nathan, Editor, Wood Review Magazine,
- Brian Parkes, CEO, Jam Factory, Adelaide
- Kate St James, Editor In Chief, Universal Magazines.
See the entries at www.dangerousdesigns.com.au