FWPA Values Statement
FWPA fosters a workplace that is progressive and works to reflect the needs of its people, stakeholders, and wider industry.
FWPA staff and directors will:
- cultivate trust, fairness, and honesty in our relationships with each other and our peers.
- be ethical and honest in the use of the resources we are entrusted with.
- always act in the best interests of the company and its membership.
- set or adopt best practice standards in all that we do.
- be solutions focused with a commitment to evidence.
- pursue and embrace innovation through reflection and critical analysis.
- celebrate success and actively learn from failures.
- strive for continual improvement in the company’s economic, social and environmental sustainability.
- treat one another and the wider community with courtesy and consideration.
- seek and value opinions expressed through open dialogue.
- consider the environment and the broader community in our day-to-day activities.
- foster a workplace that is free of harassment, discrimination and is accessible and inclusive of people with a variety of skills and backgrounds.
TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION
- work together internally and with stakeholders to achieve the highest standards of outcomes.
- use our drive and passion to energise, engage and inspire others.
- engage regularly with all our members and stakeholders.
- create a culture of warmth and belonging.
SAFETY & SUPPORT
- ensure a healthy and safe workplace for all.
- actively engage with others to better understand their needs for safety and support.
- take responsibility for behaviour that affects other people.
- be open to suggestions and responsive to feedback on improving performance.